Reviews of the book
- " Publishers Weekly ", Feb 2011.
- " Politics & Ideas, A Peaceful Palestinian's Perplexing Plan ", Elliott Abrams, Commentary, Jan- 2011.
- " One State? ", Peter Berkowitz, Jewish Review of Books. Jan-2011.
- " Is this man dangerous? " Haim Watzman, The chronicle magazine , Jan - 2011.
- " Israel & Palestine: Breaking the Silence ", David Shulman, The New York Review Of Books, Jan-2011.
- " Sari Nusseibeh proposes an interim route to peace in the Middle East ", Haim Watzman, The Chronicle Review,
- " Cost Analysis " Adam Kirsch, Tablet Magazine , Feb-2011.
- " The Palestinian Gandhi? ",
Gil Troy, Jerusalem Post Magazine
- " A False Quarrel ", Greg Waldmann, Open letters monthly , Mar-2011.
- " What is a Sari Nusseibeh For? ", Tom H, Jadaliyya Magazine , Mar-2011.
- " A Too - Modest Proposal, A Palestinian PeaceMaker Gives Up ON Politics ", Avner Inbar and Assaf Sharon, Books and Ideas,
July- Aug 2011.
What is a
Palestinian state worth? "
Harvard University Press, Sep-2011.
- "Review by Mori Ram" , Department of Politics and Government, Ben-Gurion University, Israel, Jan - 2012.
- "For the People" by Jeffrey Johnson, Harvard Divinity School, Summer/Autumn 2012 (Vol. 40, Nos. 3 & 4).
- Reason Papers:
Symposium: Sari Nusseibeh's What Is a Palestinian State Worth?, REASON PAPERS, A Journal of Interdisciplinary Normative Studies, Vol. 34, No. 2 October 2012.
- Variations on a Lockean Theme: Sari Nusseibeh's Heretical Proposal for Israel/Palestine —Irfan Khawaja
- The Return of Abu Nasr al-Farabi —Paul A. Rahe
- A Modest Proposal: Is It? —Said Zeedani
- Nusseibeh on Secular Faith —Fahmi Abboushi
- What Is a Palestinian State Worth to the Palestinians? —Donna Robinson Divine
- Reflections on What a Palestinian State Is Worth —Issam Nassar
- A Response to Five Critics —Sari Nusseibeh
- Further Follow up